On October 28, we are moving to a new debit card provider in order to offer you additional benefits and security features!
During the switch to our new service provider, you may experience minor issues using your debit card. If you experience any concerns using your card and PIN on October 28, or a few days after, choose the “credit” option, and if prompted, sign for your purchase.
After October 28, you’ll have access to some new security features including:
- Text or phone call alerts if suspicious activity is suspected on your debit card. Add these numbers to your contacts now so you know to answer them, if they contact you:
- Text message: 72718
- Phone call: 855-219-5399
- Purchases exceeding thresholds you set.
- Purchases made via the internet or over the phone.
- Suspicious or high-risk purchases.
If you receive an alert, you can quickly take action to prevent fraud.
- ONB BOLT$** – a free mobile app that helps protect you from fraud by sending alerts when your card is used so you can quickly detect unauthorized activity. You choose which alerts to receive and when.
With ONB BOLT$, you can also:
- Turn your debit card on or off.
- Send money to virtually anyone.
- Submit travel notices.
- Check your account balance without logging in with the Quick Balance feature.
- Find nearby ATMs.
**ONB BOLT$ will not be available until late 2019
We appreciate your business. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Rochester Main 507-280-0621
Rochester Elton Hills 507-280-0028
Minnesota Bankers Community Impact Month
ONB is registered for Minnesota Bankers Community Impact Month! We are excited to join with other banks around Minnesota to continue to build stronger communities. Watch ONB’s Facebook page and see how we are giving back in the Rochester and Stewartville communities! #BanksBuildMN
ONB FOOD DRIVE
ONB Bank will be participating once again in a food and fund drive for Channel One. You can drop off your donations at any ONB Bank location. The drive will be held from March 18th-April 1st 2019.
The items we will be collecting are as follows:
- Canned tuna, ham or chicken, peanut butter, canned/dried beans
- Canned fruits and vegetables
- Boxed meals, hearty soups
- Rice, pasta
- Flour, sugar, oil
- Gluten-free, low-sugar, low-sodium special non-perishable dietary foods
- Personal care products such as: shampoo, deodorant, soap, toothpaste, diapers, toilet paper, and feminine hygiene products
As always, non-perishable food items only.
Approximately 15% of the food that is distributed in Channel One’s Supplemental Food Shelf comes from community food drives. Every $1 donated, allows Channel One Regional Food Bank to provide enough food for 4 meals.
- 1 in 10 Minnesotans are food insecure
- 1 in 6 children in Minnesota are at risk of hunger
- 3,400 families are served each month at the Chanel One Supplemental Food Shelf
DELAYED OPENING DUE TO WEATHER
ONB Bank offices will open at 8:30am, Monday, February 25, 2019. This will allow our staff to safely commute to work during this winter storm. We thank you for your patience and understanding.