- Market interest that is competitive with brokerage money market accounts
- No service charge unless balance falls below $15,000.00
- Unlimited transfers when conducted in person at our bank.**
- Interest is earned, rate is variable based on following balance tiers:
$0.00 to $14,999.99
$15,000.00 to $49,999.99
$50,000.00 to $99,999.99
$100,000.00 to $249,999.99
$250,000.00 and over
- Please call us for our current rates!
- Direct deposit available
- No fee ATM Cash Card available to qualified customers
- FDIC Insured up to $250,000 per depositor
- $25.00 minimum balance required to open this account
- No service charge unless daily balance falls below $15,000.00 on any day of the month, at which time a $10.00 monthly service fee would then apply.
- Other ATM owners may charge a fee for ATM and Debit card usage
- No additional charge for ATM Cash Card imposed by Olmsted National Bank
- ** Savings Account Limitations on Frequency of Transfers: Federal regulations require banks to limit transfers from a savings account to another account or to third parties by pre-authorized, automatic, or telephone transfers to six (6) per month.**
Accurate as of September 30, 2013
Fees subject to change.